Turtle Craft Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know - Agimond

2 posters

Go down

Getting to know - Agimond Empty Getting to know - Agimond

Post  Agimond Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 am

Hey guys, my names Arron. I'm 24 years old and I'm a certified technician for Hardware and basic software installation.

Currently I'm unemployed and thus get major time to play Minecraft. I play other games aswell but mainly on the XBOX 360. I'm an RPG Fairy at heart. <3 Dragon's Dogma. Capcom finally got something right.

My hobbies generally include gaming on many levels and Hitting the BMX tracks every so often. I used to beleive that I had the worlds most active imagination and that since i couldnt do art or music I would never have a way to express that, then along came minecraft and my general personality fits quite nicely into everything i design.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little insight. Razz Take Care Very Happy

Getting to know - Agimond 7528_179765316078_781806078_3624005

Agimond
Admin

http://turtlecraft.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Getting to know - Agimond Empty Re: Getting to know - Agimond

Post  XdeathringzX Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Agimond wrote:Hey guys, my names Arron. I'm 24 years old and I'm a certified technician for Hardware and basic software installation.

Currently I'm unemployed and thus get major time to play Minecraft. I play other games aswell but mainly on the XBOX 360. I'm an RPG Fairy at heart. <3 Dragon's Dogma. Capcom finally got something right.

My hobbies generally include gaming on many levels and Hitting the BMX tracks every so often. I used to beleive that I had the worlds most active imagination and that since i couldnt do art or music I would never have a way to express that, then along came minecraft and my general personality fits quite nicely into everything i design.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little insight. Razz Take Care Very Happy

Getting to know - Agimond 7528_179765316078_781806078_3624005
nice job with the pic haha

XdeathringzX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum