Turtle Craft Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accidently used dynamite - Halp?

2 posters

Go down

Accidently used dynamite - Halp? Empty Accidently used dynamite - Halp?

Post  shannagirl1202 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:25 am

Was playing around with belkor's weapons mod and just testing all the new weapons and came to dynamite, and I forgot it was a banned item so I spawned some to throw on a little island by my base. Planned to clean up/etc, obviously sense it was like 20 blocks from my place, placed it, OH HAI suddenly perma banned. Can anyone unban me? : ( Sorry, won't happen again, I just forgot it was one of the banned objects. And yes, I planned to destroy the weapons I spawned, I just wanted to see how they worked. Musket is orgasmic fyi.

shannagirl1202
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Accidently used dynamite - Halp? Empty Re: Accidently used dynamite - Halp?

Post  XdeathringzX Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 pm

shannagirl1202 wrote: Was playing around with belkor's weapons mod and just testing all the new weapons and came to dynamite, and I forgot it was a banned item so I spawned some to throw on a little island by my base. Planned to clean up/etc, obviously sense it was like 20 blocks from my place, placed it, OH HAI suddenly perma banned. Can anyone unban me? : ( Sorry, won't happen again, I just forgot it was one of the banned objects. And yes, I planned to destroy the weapons I spawned, I just wanted to see how they worked. Musket is orgasmic fyi.
ive unbanned u at least 3 times, made sure of it.
if you still cant log in notify me so i can delete your player data,
that should fix it

XdeathringzX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum