Turtle Craft Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some clarification

2 posters

Go down

Need some clarification Empty Need some clarification

Post  DD7780 Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:47 am

So. the Map reset. Again. And I've got nothing. Again. so i need to know, as the MOTD states that the map will 'reset on friday,' is me starting out with nothing going to be permanent, or will the map revert back? I understand YOU put a lot of work into getting it functioning the second time round, and I assume you don't want to have to go through the process of constructing a spawn again. I've put too much work into this server to have it reset. Twice. If this map reset is permanent, I will not be playing again unless I get what I had before.

DD7780
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Need some clarification Empty Re: Need some clarification

Post  XdeathringzX Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:41 pm

DD7780 wrote:So. the Map reset. Again. And I've got nothing. Again. so i need to know, as the MOTD states that the map will 'reset on friday,' is me starting out with nothing going to be permanent, or will the map revert back? I understand YOU put a lot of work into getting it functioning the second time round, and I assume you don't want to have to go through the process of constructing a spawn again. I've put too much work into this server to have it reset. Twice. If this map reset is permanent, I will not be playing again unless I get what I had before.
The people voted for the map to be reset, each time.
there will be a reset soon after the update, come back after that reset okay?
sorry about your misfourtune. but ive thrown away my stuff like 5 times in one reset because its fun to restart.

XdeathringzX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum